The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The End of the Document scandal ???

I know that by now we are all tired of hearing about Rather-gate, and I'd Rather be talking about something else. But again, here we are talking about it. Why? Well it appears as if one key name has come up in the investigation into the source of the documents. That name, as reported by Fox, is Max Cleland. It seems that Max may have had some prior knowledge of there release. This is about to get really good folks. Even the President, whom has refused to speak about the documents, has talked about them on the campaign trail today. Bush said of them today,

"There are a lot of questions about the documents and they need to be answered,"

I've got a feeling that the GOP has wind of the current events on the news channels right now. CNN has missed out on this on again, instead there playing Hurricane file footage. How exciting!!
It appears, with the exception of Fox News, that the media is in the propaganda business, Rather than the News business. Bush spoke of his service again today saying,"I was granted permission by my superiors," he said. "I did everything they asked me to do and met my requirements and was honorably discharged. I'm proud of my service in the Guard."
As Reagan once said, "trust but verify". It appears as if Rather forgot about the latter.
As more develops look for more from The Liberal Lie today. Thank you
John Oliver Benton III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.