The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHAT I DID DURING OBAMA'S, "HO HUM," PRESS CONFERNECE

I truly tired. I really did. I actually tried to watch the fully orchestrated press conference held during prime time by Barack Obama. After about ten minutes I could not take anymore of the canned questions and answers and the arrogance that recovery would only happen with his plan and his spending.

So I grabbed a DVD and figured that since Obama was discussing his plan to destroy our country I could at least watch a movie where Martians tried to do the same and ended up failing in our destruction as I pray Obama will also. I popped in Steven Spielberg's remake of the H.G. Wells classic ,"War Of The Worlds," and sat back to a rather restfull and enjoyable evening.

The above video shows clips from the movie with music and video of an fantastic musical version written by Jeff Wayne which was narrated by Richard Burton originally performed and recorded in 1978. An excellent CD set that I also own and listen to quite often.

So rather than suffer through the frustration of discussing the Obama press conference, I share with you my restful evening with great music that I have enjoyed for 30 years. I hope you enjoy it also!

Ken Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.