The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Friday, August 14, 2009

FLAG THE HEALTH CARE BILL HR 3200 TO THE WHITE HOUSE SNITCH SITE

Linda Douglass Goebbels, the White House propaganda minister has asked that we free Americans send any , “fishy, ” misinformation concerning health care to the snitch e-mail address, flag@whitehouse.gov . So I am complying with her request to snitch to this illegal site by sending the most, “fishy,” and chocked full of, “misinformation,” posting written on the entire World Wide Web.

This is the address contains a text of the actual Health Care bill, http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text?version=ih&nid=t0:ih:106. I have flagged this and sent it to the e-mail address because if ANYTHING is , “fishy,” it is this monstrosity that threatens to take away our freedom and force government dependency on free Americans.

Following is what I sent to the White House:


To Whom It May Concern,

You have requested that any e-mail or website that we as Americans find, "fishy," concerning the health care bill, be forwarded to The White House. Especially if it concerns us and promotes fear over the legislation.

I am forwarding this web address ,
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text?version=ih&nid=t0:ih:106. I have found it to contain information that concerns me greatly and promotes fear to all Americans.

I will also add that as a free American it is my Constitutional right to freely express my thoughts and views WITHOUT fear of reprisal or those thoughts and views being reported to The White House.

Ken Taylor


My fellow bloggers, I request that you to flag this dangerous address to the White House since they have requested that we inform them of ANYTHING that we question or promotes fear and/or anger. If anything promotes fear and concern it IS this dangerous health care bill HR 3200.

Ken Taylor

NOTE: Jenn asked in the comments if she could copy my letter and replace my name with hers. Absolutely. Anyone please feel free to copy and paste the letter and use your name. The more who use Obama's ammunition against him the merrier!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken, I love it!! Brilliant!! Do you mind if I use your letter and add my name??

9:43 PM, August 14, 2009  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Help yourself Jenn. The more the merrier!

11:15 PM, August 14, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do Ken, thanks! I will get such satisfaction by beating them with their own ammunition!

Oh and check out my new post when you get the chance. I linked to his post!

11:24 PM, August 14, 2009  
Blogger Average American said...

I think I'll just send them the whole damned 1018 pages! Wonder what will happen to their site if enough of us do that?!

2:49 AM, August 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.